Thursday, September 11, 2008

As if the golden sun is melting on our city

The dusk on our city-Chittagong, as if the sun is melting like gold!!

I took the picture from my roof. I was returning to my home from office and a bit upset for some professional problem. When I'm upset I used to look at the sky to feel its vastness, look at the nature to feel the thrill,look at the people around to feel the variety of lives. That day when I was looking at the sky it just changed my mood, I felt happy that I'm alive in this world and born in such a beautiful city. The dusk on our city-Chittagong, as if the sun is melting like gold.

3 comments:

K_Akter said...

hi
wonderful picture!!!!
and the title u used for this pic i think is perfect.... really i am obsessed... and the background behind this pic u explained also touched me, my mind......

foyezbabu said...

How!
what a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mobile photography said...

Thanx Lina and Bably. These pics are just my feelings and emotions. Thank you for dropping some lines for my encouragement. Your comments surely encouraging for better work.

Thanx again and pls. keep visiting.